Paying Your Invoice

The Cariboo Regional District issues invoices for the following purposes:

  • Water system residential user fees
  • Sewer system residential user fees
  • Ball field leases
  • Bylaw enforcement property clean-up
  • Copies of maps
  • Copies of bylaws
  • Rural refuse contract charges
  • Airport Fuel

Direct charges are also required for the following purposes:

  • Building permits
  • Rezoning applications
  • Official Community Plan applications
  • Land use contract amendments
  • Agricultural land reserve references
  • Development variance permits
  • Development permits
  • Temporary commercial permits
  • Board of Variance temporary permits

Page last modified: October 30, 2018 09:42:05 PDT